Why is Andrea Beall the right choice for the 185th District Court?
- Lifelong DEMOCRAT and PUBLIC SERVANT
- Background in COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- REAL experience in SERIOUS criminal cases
- FIGHTS for those without a voice
- Teaches next generation of attorneys and police officers how to PROTECT PEOPLE’S RIGHTS
- READY to stop the increase in case backlog that began prior to the COVID-19 Pandemic and continues to this day
- Believes in REFORM and ready to WORK for it
Committed to Justice
Andrea working to provide a voice to the voiceless in Child Fatality cases.
Dedicated Public Servant
Andrea has worked with non-profits in Houston’s Second and Third Wards and continues to work within the community to bring equality and justice to Harris County.
Andrea as a Legislative Intern for the United States Senate, pictured with Senator Dick Durbin and President Barack Obama.